Bound with Rope & Love

a slave's view on her life with Master

Friday, April 9, 2010

Quotes

I've been thinking about love and its many expressions.
"And... it's a great thing to get what you want. It's a really good thing unless what you thought you wanted wasn't really what you wanted... because what you really wanted you couldn't imagine or you didn't think it was possible but what if someone came along who knew exactly what you wanted without asking they just knew... like they could hear your heart beating or listen to your thoughts and what if they were sure of themselves and they didn't have to take a poll and they loved you... but you hesitated and I... uh... I have to go... I'm sorry but... I have to go!" ~ Kate in "Leopold & Kate"







"Sonny, true love is the greatest thing, in the world-except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe...they're so perky, I love that." ~Miracle Max in "The Princess Bride"

"Beatrice: You have stayed me in a happy hour, I was about to protest I loved you.
Benedick
: And do it, with all thy heart.
Beatrice
: I love you with so much of my heart, that none is left to protest." ~ from "Much Ado About Nothing"

No comments:

Post a Comment