Bound with Rope & Love

a slave's view on her life with Master

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Contentment

Master's slave is filled with contentment. The past couple of days have been rough, physically, and then emotionally. Feeling sick is not something i do well. I like to be up and going; however, i needed to rest and sleep. My body seemed to be against me, and that made me frustrated and upset.

Today was better. Master used His slave's mouth and throat, and i was so happy to have a mouthful of His cum this morning. This afternoon, He promised me the spanking that has been on hold for about a week. While He was downstairs, i quickly put on a little outfit He likes and waited. I had improvised a surprise by attaching my leash to the eye-hook above the bed and threading my hands through the ribbon tie on my skirt. As i knelt on the bed for His return, my anticipation and curiosity grew. Which of the implements laid out on the bed would be applied to my panty-clad bottom? Would He like His little surprise? One glance at His face, and i knew He approved. I didn't have to wait long, for He gave me a beautiful pink ass using the leather and sheepskin paddle. Then He surprised me. Several months ago, He bought a little toy for me a "blackberry" butt plug (Ass Berries Blackberry is the name). It has been sitting in the toy box, forgotten by me. But not by Master. He gently inserted it as i lay relaxed, bottom hot from the paddle. I had completely forgotten it had a vibrator inside. The buzzing gave me a start. Kneeling in front of Him, His slave was allowed to suck and stroke His cock. The vibrations from the blackberry were so intense, i could not help but ask to cum. As He again filled my throat with His cock, He allowed me to cum with Him. The sensation of His cock pulsating in the throat He owns, His hands touching His slave's body, and the blackberry buzzing in the ass that belongs to Him were overwhelming -- my entire being quivered.

As i lay on the bed while He gently (and not so gently) laid the flogger against my tender bottom and tapped the cane across my calves, thighs and buttocks (and gave me a few tingly welts), such feelings of appreciation for a Master who knows His slave so well washed over me.

The pinkness and the light welts have vanished, Master's holes are empty, but His girl is still filled with contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment