Bound with Rope & Love

a slave's view on her life with Master

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Intimacy

Master and i share many intimate moments throughout the day. While some of them occur during sex or play, some happen as part of daily routines. When He opens the door and first looks into His girl's eyes after a long day at work, the tenderness and approval fill His slave's heart. (Master doesn't know this, but i wait, peering out the window, like a puppy dog, watching until his vehicle drives in front of the house. Then i quickly kneel to wait until He opens the door.) Those minutes of waiting for Him, longing for His return, build until i can scarcely contain myself for desiring His touch. Lately, Master's career has Him working into the wee hours of the morning, and as I kneel shivering in the January cold, the bare floor shocking the body that was a few minutes ago warm in bed, i know that an irreplaceable, ever-new moment will be shared. Seeing the proud look on His face, His smile spreading wide, and feeling His touch on my head or cheek, is an intimate time. Removing Master's shoes, laundering His clothes, preparing His meals, warming the bathroom before His shower, all these are intimate exchanges.

When Master allows me to worship His cock (and this is how i personally think of it, worshipping His cock), He allows me to breathe in of His scent, explore His cock, feel His skin against me. I feel connected with Him by serving Him, pleasuring Him, giving to Him. When He uses His slave, i am swallowed up in Him as He pushes Himself into the holes He owns. During such times, i no longer exist. I am completely His to do with what He pleases and how He pleases. Gasping for air, tears streaming down my cheeks, my nose running, and saliva pooling because He is using His mouth hole, takes the "me" out of everything. It is truly His mouth to use. He pleases Himself however He wishes. Master usually wishes His slave to orgasm over and over, commanding Her as He fucks the pussy or ass He owns. When Master taps the cane across my feet, calves, and buttocks, bringing me to orgasmic delight, i feel another kind of intimacy.

Often when i go out with or without Master, He fashions a rope bra (sometimes rope panties) for me. Running errands while feeling my flesh constrained by the rope connects me to Him and sends little shivers throughout my body.

Perhaps one of the most intimate times for me is when Master cares for His property. One of the rules is for me to remain bare. I used to get a professional Brazilian wax; however, the grow out time bothered me. A few months ago, Master agreed i could shave instead -- until a better method could be found. Part of our routine is for Him to closely shave the entire pubic/ass region. As i lay on the bed, legs spread high and open for Him, this has become one of the most intimate experiences i've ever had. I am completely under His control -- especially when my cuffs are clipped to the spreader bar attached to the ceiling above the bed. This is a most sensitive area coming in contact with blades. When Master spreads my lips apart, when He spreads my cheeks apart, as He runs His hands along me, and i feel the vibration of the electric shaver, i tremble. I feel completely His.

He is taking care of His property, just as He cares for His tools, toys, and vehicles. Master is focused on the task at hand, the task of keeping His property the way He likes it. And as He is doing so, He is intimately acquainted with every freckle or mark or scar, with changes in color, scent and cycle. It both arouses and embarrasses me when He can feel the blood engorging my pussy lips. Embarrassment gives way, though. Ultimately, this small routine makes me feel completely cared for, totally intimate with Him. This small act makes me feel more His than almost anything else.

I am completely owned, and in being owned by Master, i am complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment